Articles in this section
There have been a number of exciting additions and changes brought about by the content update for World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic.
The Gods of Zul’Aman takes you on an adventure along the vibrant plains of the once capital city of the Amani tribe - Zul'Aman.
The Zul'Aman also features a cooperative timed event that rewards players with unique loot items, including epic-level armor, rings, weapons, and the ultimate item every player must strive for, the Amani War Bear mount.
The Zul'Aman raid opens in Phase 4 of Burning Crusade Classic and marks the return of arguably the best 10-man raids of all time.
The entrance to this raid is located in the southeastern part of the Ghostlands zone. The raid only has a three-day lockout reset, making it so that you can run the instances twice per week.
Moreover, no attunement is required to enter the instance, making the Zul'Aman raid primarily targeted towards players who want to catch up or alternate gear characters rather than hardcore raiders who already have their characters all geared out.
The Zul'Aman features a linear raid in progression and includes six bosses, none of which are optional. Following are the six bosses you will face in the Zul’Aman Raid:
· Akil'zon is the eagle avatar and is the first boss in Zul'Aman Raid. Akil'zon has two polar opposites of each other one requires the party to spread out and the other to stick together to avoid damage.
· Nalorakk is the bear avatar and is the second boss in Zul'Aman Raid. It is a straightforward fight since it starts in his Troll form and continues to change form every 45 seconds until he is killed.
· Jan'alai is the Dragonhawk avatar and the third boss in Zul'Aman Raid. The boss starts off with 20 eggs each on its right and left platforms—each of these eggs hatches into Dragonhawk Hatchling.
· Halazzi is the lynx avatar and the fourth boss in Zul'Aman Raid. This is an annoying boss since it heals itself every couple of seconds. However, killing the fourth boss ends the timed portion of the raid and drops the Amani War Bear mount among other prizes.
· Hex Lord Malacrass is the fifth boss of the Zul'Aman raid, and he comes with four different unique summons each time per raid.
· Zul'jin is the final boss of the Zul'Aman raid. This boss morphs into previous avatar bosses as the raid progresses.
Zul’jin and his lieutenants are holding hostages in Zul’Aman, and your job is to rescue them. When you enter the instance, the Amani will begin preparations to execute them.
Your mission is to defeat the four Loa bosses: Akil'zon (Eagle), Nalorakk (Bear), Jan'alai (Dragonhawk), and Halazzi (Lynx) in Zul'Aman within 45 minutes of starting the event. This allows you to free one hostage, and there are a total of four chests rewarded as a result:
First Hostage Chest - iLvl 128 armor
Second Hostage Chest - iLvl 132 weapons
Third Hostage Chest - iLvl 151 rings
Fourth Hostage Chest - iLvl 151 rings and Amani War Bear
Note: Even though the Amani War Bear has a 100% drop rate from the final chest, there is only one per chest.
Doomwalker and Doomlord Kazzak now drop Bind on Equip loot.
The following bosses now drop Badges of Justice,
· Doomlord Kazzak and Doomwalker
· All bosses in Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, and Karazhan
· All bosses in Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern
· All bosses in Zul'Aman
Greater Drums, Knothide Quiver, Knothide Ammo Pouch can be trained or have their recipes purchased from Outland faction vendors.
· Difficulties of all Outland dungeons now have been adjusted.
· Heroic dungeon keys now require an Honored reputation instead of Revered.
· Zephyr now offers players who have Revered with Keepers of Time a free teleport to the Caverns of Time in Tanaris from World’s End Tavern in Shattrath City.
Jewelcrafter’s Brilliant Glass and Magtheridon’s Black Sack of Gems can now contain epic gems.
Note: Existing Brilliant Glasses and previously looted, unopened Black Sack of Gems will not contain epic gems.
· Nether Vortex and Primal Nether are no longer soulbound.
· Nether Vortex can be purchased for Badges of Justice from G’eras in Shattrath.
Have more questions? //= Url::to(['/faq/apply']) ?> //= Lang::t('Submit a request', $pager) ?> //= Lang::t('或者联系我们', $pager)?>